Easiest Parmesan Chicken, ever!

1. Very tasty, too! I have yet to figure out a good side-dish with this besides salad. Any suggestions?

1/2 cup of mayonnaise
    1/4 cup of grated parmesan (adjust to your own preferences)
    4 tablespoons "Italian" bread crumbs
    4 skinless chicken breasts

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
    2. Mix mayonnaise and parmesan.
    3. Spread mixture over chicken breasts, then sprinkle on bread crumbs.
    4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.

Voila! You can pour some ready-made spaghetti sauce over it, too, like Prego or Ragu, but it's delicious just on its own.

2. I would suggest roasted vegetables (carrots, potatoes, and squash). Yum!

3. sounds simple, i would love to try it one day.

4. sounds good!

5. I made this last night and had some more of it for my lunch for today - it is GREAT!!! I made a marinara and some linguini to go with it. Sooo yummy! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe :flowers:

6. Mmm I love chicken parmisan, and yes this is the easiest. I will probably make it for my mom as she has a small oven, but she loves this stuff.

7. Yum -- perfect with lightly steamed green beans:yes:

8. This recipe sounds delish. I'd serve with some steamed basmati rice and zucchini or green beans.

9. Yes ive made this, served a tossed salad with it & some white wine, very nice indeed!

10. Sounds delish! Is there anything I could use as a mayo-substitute?

11. Sounds delicious!! Thanks!! ^^You can probably use non fat mayo.

12. IntlSet, thanks for sharing! I gave this a try a couple times and added my own combination of spices with plain bread crumbs. Panko is great, too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice