• GH Bags

• RH Bags

• About the same

Results are only viewable after voting.

lolaluvsu

But it's so pretty
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Hi all. Hope everyone had a good Thankgiving holiday. I saw another thread that asked to see a pic of a broken in gh bbag. I brought up a question for me. I have RH and GH and have not seen my GH broken in, but my RH bags break in pretty easily. Is there a diffenence in the leather? I don't think so according to the tags. We all see the subtle color difference between the hardwares. So here's the question, what do you think is easier to break in: gh or rh bags?

thats an interesting question as im considering in getting a black city gh! ive noticed that some can be really smooshy while others looks stiff...wasnt sure if they were brand new when they were taken!

My sandstone work broke in inside one week of extreme packing every day for work. It was so packed I could not close the zipper even if I wanted to.

After that week, the leather was slouchy.

I think that overall though RH b bags break in faster especially if the leather is particularly soft.

I'm still trying to breakin my black RH city so it will fit over my shoulder - this process is taking a while, however my Black GGH Work broke in pretty quickly - just like Karen said - because she's been stuffed and laptopped! I'm afraid of the heavy book trick...

Rh definitely!

My violet SGH work is on the way but its already been almost 3 months and she's still not as smooshy as my RH marine w/e which was a flaccid mass of yummy leather when left to lie after 1 month of using.

My SGH Brief is much thicker leather than my RH bags of all different styles & seasons. I don't know if all the GH bags are a bit thicker leather but from some comments here many seem to be. Saying that my GH is Gorgeous, Squishy & Vibrant!