Earthlings Movie - Animal Treatment

ahs483

Jun 17, 2006
Has anyone here seen the movie Earthlings? It's basically about the animal industry, including food, fashion, pet stores, recreational (circus, etc), and testing (drug, makeup, etc)

It looks at each aspect and how the animals are treated and such. It is EXTREMELY graphic, with most footage shot with an undercover camera that would normally never have access to these horrific places.

Anyways, I watched the trailer, then I watched 22 minutes of the movie and had to stop. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think about it? Did it have any impact on your lifestyle?

I haven't watched it (I know I'd be ill if I did), but the first I heard about it was a few years ago during an interview with musician G Love (Garrett Dutton), who mentioned it (as well as Fast Food Nation), and the conversation sounded interesting but disturbing.

Even though I get really emotional about animal cruelty, I made myself sit through this so that I was aware of what was happening in the world. It has definitely opened my eyes.