Earrings with lotus ring

lynne_ross

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
For those who have or plan to get lotus ring (or if you just want to give an opinion!) which earrings do you wear it? From other post, I am considering this ring. Curious what you lovely ladies pair with the ring - earrings and/or necklace. The noeud ring goes with my diamond studs but I feel they are not blingy enough for lotus ring.

Phoenix123

Apr 6, 2012
Singapore
For those who have or plan to get lotus ring (or if you just want to give an opinion!) which earrings do you wear it? From other post, I am considering this ring. Curious what you lovely ladies pair with the ring - earrings and/or necklace. The noeud ring goes with my diamond studs but I feel they are not blingy enough for lotus ring.
1 vote for the Lotus earrings! :heart:

4LV

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
You know my choice already. :biggrin:
1601130018447.jpeg