Earrings or Ring?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    About to get my first Cartier. I have been reading a lot about patina developing on rings, as well as RG starting to look like YG. Would trinity earrings keeps its original look longer as opposed to a ring? I really want to get an item which will last because I am going to have it for a special occasion and want to enjoy it for as long as I can. I love both equally, but can get one, so really just trying to decide between the two now from a practical point of view as well)
    Thanks in advance.

1542750.png.scale.314.high.trinity-earrings-white-gold-yellow-gold-pink-gold.jpg
  2. I have three Trinity rings, and the pink gold bands have never oxidized. The rings are distinctly their three different colors. If you like the ring, go for it. I have a pink gold Love ring, and it is not quite as coppery looking as the pink gold rings on my Trinity rings. Good luck with your purchase.