Earrings or Bracelet

Hi all!
I have a question for everyone. Which would you choose the vintage earrings or the bracelet?
I find it so crazy that the earrings are only $150 less than the bracelet. It seems to me like the bracelet would be worth much more.
I purchased the mother of pearl vintage earrings today and fingers crossed the come in tomorrow. When I was online, however, I kept asking myself, should I get the bracelet? I have the sweet MOP and wear it daily (mainly because its impossible to get on once you take it off lol). But I didn't feel like I needed another bracelet and that my stack would look clunky. My ears on the other hand, well those are bare!!! so what better way to accessorize. but seriously how do they cost nearly the same!?!?!
Ive also never ordered online just been in store and woo that authentication process.

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
I think since you already have a bracelet, get the earrings since you said your ears are bare.

On the cost, the earrings are far more complicated to make with the gold backing.
The bracelet is really a cheap simple link bracelet with some inexpensive stones. Truth be told, none of the pieces in Alhambra are worth the price, so don't buy a piece because it's better value. Buy the piece you love and will wear.

The MOP earrings are gorgeous. They will make your face glow. I also am of the mind for a jewelry collection, one should diversify pieces before repeating the same (e.g. another bracelet). I have the WG MOP Alhambra set and love it. I think you will too.

On the earrings, if they don't fit at first, just know you can adjust them four ways to create a perfect fit for you. I am sure you know that already but just a reminder in case they feel tight at first.

Good luck and congrats on your new piece!

malvina1802

Nov 18, 2021
Hi all!
I have a question for everyone. Which would you choose the vintage earrings or the bracelet?
I find it so crazy that the earrings are only $150 less than the bracelet. It seems to me like the bracelet would be worth much more.
I purchased the mother of pearl vintage earrings today and fingers crossed the come in tomorrow. When I was online, however, I kept asking myself, should I get the bracelet? I have the sweet MOP and wear it daily (mainly because its impossible to get on once you take it off lol). But I didn't feel like I needed another bracelet and that my stack would look clunky. My ears on the other hand, well those are bare!!! so what better way to accessorize. but seriously how do they cost nearly the same!?!?!
Ive also never ordered online just been in store and woo that authentication process.
Bracelet

Because you already have a bracelet, you should stick with the earrings. I know the price difference is insane for the number of motifs (2 vs 5) but you should go with your gut instinct: you wanted earrings! You weren’t looking to buy another bracelet :smile:

As humans, we want to know we got a good deal but sometimes (okay, most of the time), the pricing doesn’t make sense… especially when it comes to luxury goods! :lol:

Enjoy your new earrings! :graucho: