Earring Reveal three pairs

Yes I have seen some of the new resort collection. I'll have to say that it's a lot more bling!

Here's two that I have recently purchased at my local botique. The bracelet accessory also comes as an earring. It's a bit of a hit and miss with that one, but the rest is just simply stunning!

The earring I have seen also comes in a necklace version. There's just so much colour! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Miu Miu Earrings.jpg
    Miu Miu Earrings.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 321
  • Miu Miu Bracelet.jpg
    Miu Miu Bracelet.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 315
Yes I have seen some of the new resort collection. I'll have to say that it's a lot more bling!

Here's two that I have recently purchased at my local botique. The bracelet accessory also comes as an earring. It's a bit of a hit and miss with that one, but the rest is just simply stunning!

The earring I have seen also comes in a necklace version. There's just so much colour! :biggrin:

Omg!!! These are just beautiful!!! I can't wait until my local boutique gets the pieces. I will be traveling to New York in the next couple of weeks so if I can't find them here in Honolulu hopefully I will be able to locate them there. Did you by chance see any additional flower earrings like the ones that I have posted? My SA said she thought they would be launched in another color combo along with the bows in other colors as well. I'm so happy that someone else shares my love of miu miu jewelry!! :smile:

Did you by chance see any additional flower earrings like the ones that I have posted? My SA said she thought they would be launched in another color combo along with the bows in other colors as well.

Unfortunately, being in Australia, we get very limited stock. I think I have seen the flower and bow earrings in a different colour (Just picture your two earrings but in the colours vice versa). I know that Miu Miu have done a Christmas edition and made it all white crystals.

Good luck in searching for additional pieces elsewhere! Please do a reveal when you have purchased some! :biggrin:

Hi there!
I've located the multicolored drops earrings that you have. They're beautiful. Still trying to decide on those but I'm sure I will end up with them. Lol! One of the stores sent me a picture of the bracelet motif but in the earring. The color combo is pink/blue. On the fence about those...I love the color combo but I'm not sure of the style on the ear. I know you said they are hit or miss. Did you by chance try them on. The reason I ask is that I will be ordering over the phone and I'm not 100% they will look amazing on. Thank you so much for all of your help!!

Hi there!
One of the stores sent me a picture of the bracelet motif but in the earring. The color combo is pink/blue. On the fence about those...I love the color combo but I'm not sure of the style on the ear. I know you said they are hit or miss. Did you by chance try them on. The reason I ask is that I will be ordering over the phone and I'm not 100% they will look amazing on. Thank you so much for all of your help!!

I didn't end up trying it on because the SA said that it didn't suit me (I agreed to it) and went with the ear drop ones because I just loved the colour. I think the style would suit more for evening/special occassions. Tbh, I can't ever picture myself wearing it on any occassion (even though I love Miu Miu to bits!).

What are the return policies in case you don't like it? I'd say go for it if you can return or exchange for it.

I didn't end up trying it on because the SA said that it didn't suit me (I agreed to it) and went with the ear drop ones because I just loved the colour. I think the style would suit more for evening/special occassions. Tbh, I can't ever picture myself wearing it on any occassion (even though I love Miu Miu to bits!).

What are the return policies in case you don't like it? I'd say go for it if you can return or exchange for it.

I think they can be returned although I didn't confirm that. I'm wondering the same thing. Not sure if it will suit me at all. The SA I spoke with sent over a picture and they look pretty on the ears (my store still doesn't have them) but I'm not sure. I think I like the way they look in the case but probably not on me per say as I'm pretty fashion forward and I'm just not sure these are. I just love the pink and blue coloration.

If you have a chance would you mind posting a mod shot of the ear drops. I'd love to see them on. Thank you so much for your input and help.