Earnest Sewn Harlan

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello :smile:
    I hope it's the right section for this topic. I'm looking for Earnest Sewn 59-Hyper Dark Harlan jeans. Is there somebody from New York here? Because I'm wondering where can I get them. I only know that they don't have them in their store on Manhattan. So, maybe you will know where they probably could be. Bloomingdales? Bergdorf Goodman? (sorry if I posted this thread in a wrong section. It is my first post and I'm a little bit confused:Push:smile:

2. I have these exact jeans-- I just got them on ebay (they are authentic from a very nice seller). What size are you looking for? Perhaps ebay is your best bet.

3. And while you are at it, be careful-- you know how tricky weeding through the fakes can be...

4. They have them at Active Endeavors:

http://www.activeendeavors.com/product.asp?pfid=AED13203

I bought my pair at the Active Endeavors store in Evanston. They run really large so you may want to size down.

It's a totally legit store...they have a few locations in the Chicago area.

For 20% off online use code 'toutie'

5. thank you very much for your links :smile: the only problem is that I can't use credit card now, so I can't buy them online. I'm looking them in New York because, there is somebody there for me who can buy them there. I can't because I live in Poland, and the nearest shop where can I buy Earnest Sewn jeans is Berlin (and there is only 2 washes- wiltwyck and one rinse(which I have got). but anyway, I'm really grateful for your help girls:smile: