Earmuffs?

Jun 26, 2007
The one thing I can't STAND about the cold is when my ears get cold! Every other part of my body will be warm except for my ears so I thought it was time I got some earmuffs..only thing is..I can't decide if they will dorky or not! I can't even remember the last time I saw someone on my college campus wearing a pair. There's also those wrap-headband kinds..

Hats look awful on me and those jackets with hoods just don't work..

Burberry:

Juicy:

Thoughts? What do you guys wear to keep your ears warm?

Sep 23, 2006
I like the burberry ones better. I have a pair of earmuffs that are just plain black and they are just fine for the winter time. I plan to buy a pair of the burberry ones but in the camel/novacheck color. I'm not a fan of the juicy ones unless you are skiing.

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
I love the look but I need my head convered because they say you lose heat from the top of your head....Burberry is nice though.

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I love the look but I need my head convered because they say you lose heat from the top of your head.....
Exactly! My grandmother used to tell me this religiously.

If its not blistering cold, I like to wrap a chic scarf on my head. If Its "beyond caring if your cute" cold, I put a knitted cap on my head. Health before beauty. :P

........I like the first earmuffs you posted if I had to make a choice of the posted pics. :yes:

exquisite09

Sep 23, 2006
Toronto, ON
i have the burberry ones in the pale pink colour and i loooove them. perfect for canadian winters.

i like the first burberry one you posted best.

eliza

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Toronto
I don't do earmuffs, and since I also see to always get a freezing cold forehead, I do the headbands. I've had many: Gorgeous silk lined Lacoste band (stolen), an Abercrombie cashmere and angora band (also stolen) and the one I have for this winter is a greyish-purple Stella McCartney for Adidas band (stolen OVER MY DEAD BODY!!). I think they look really cute and cozy!

Nov 18, 2006
I like the Burberry ones, might get some, but Ive been using black and brown rabbit fur earmuffs for 2 years now and I love them! I never see anyone else wearing earmuffs and sometimes ppl look at me funny but i dont care i dont have to wear an ugly hair-ruining hat! :P

sonya

Feb 23, 2006
I think they might be kind of dorky but I definitely wear earmuffs in the winter. I have Burberry ones and huge fox fur ones and more neutral black fur ones. I hate when my ears are cold!