Earmuff question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please excuse my ignorance in any of this that follows :P

I got a pair for Christmas last year, but the ones they sold last year were "giant check". I wanted earmuffs with the more "classic" smaller plaid so I returned them and thought I'd wait until this year. (If I'm going to own something Burberry, I want it to look Burberry!) However, this year it seems the stores have giant check again :sad: Do the stores ever get new styles as winter approaches more, or is this it?

Thanks so much...

2. I think it is pretty much it, especially as I believe there have already been spring fashion shows. And if you are worried about people not being able to tell that the giant check is Burberry, I personally think it is quite obvious where they're from, but good luck in finding your perfect earmuffs!

3. The last time that Burberry had any of the "normal" size check earmuffs was in 2008 and they were for kids (http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2996029?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=ear+muffs+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults).
    I too don't like the Mega Check print on the earmuffs and I don't understand why they use it. It seems so out of proportion to the size of the earmuffs! Doesn't make sense to me.