Early Valentines gift and collection pic!

May 8, 2006
manhattan
The large Paris Biarritz tote!!! I am pregnant with twins (due in July) and this is literally the perfect baby bag! I am so excited, I have always wanted it as a baby bag and we couldn't find one anywhere...so happy he finally located one and had it sent!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392230538.689171.jpg

May 8, 2006
manhattan
And here is my current Chanel bag collection:

Paris Biarritz large tote- black
Caviar GST- beige w/ GHW
Caviar Jumbo- black w/SHW
Reissue 226- black w/RHW
Caviar M/L- beige w/GHW
Timeless Caviar WOC- black w/GHW

I am looking to add some sort of red to my collection, I think it needs some color! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392230812.852915.jpg

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014

Caviar GST- beige w/ GHW
Reissue 226- black w/RHW
Caviar M/L- beige w/GHW

I am looking to add some sort of red to my collection, I think it needs some color! View attachment 2501064
What a lovely collection congrats on you're new bag and on you're twins hope you see many happy times with the all you're children and you're bags :smile:

Dec 29, 2012
Beautiful chanel family and congrats on your expanding family! May you continue to have a happy healthy pregnancy and twins!! How exciting!!

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
nor.cal
www.whereshewears.com
Aww congrats on the new addition to your purse family and soon to your own family - twins!! I remember you from the Chanel forum way back then and it is crazy how fast time flies. So very happy for you!

btw such a sweet hubby!

Bentley1

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
You're husband is so sweet! Congrats on your beautiful new Chanel & your soon to be here twins!!

Greengoddess8

Oct 2, 2013
Ban Island, USA

Caviar GST- beige w/ GHW
Reissue 226- black w/RHW
Caviar M/L- beige w/GHW

I am looking to add some sort of red to my collection, I think it needs some color! View attachment 2501064
What a sweet husband! Congratulations on twins and your beautiful new Paris Biarritz
tote. It will make a very stylish baby bag. Love your Chanel purse family,too. I agree
a pop of color would be a great next addition. :biggrin:

May 8, 2006
manhattan
Thanks everyone! We are very excited about the twins and I am really excited to load this bag up!! It will be weird carrying so much stuff around though (I usually carry my woc with just my keys and LV zcp)

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Fabulous tote and your collection is beautiful. I agree a nice red is in your future.