Early V-Day Presents - all pink!!

:heart:love, Love, LOVE everything!:heart: I love St. Valentine's Day! I love red and pink together! Wow...that's a lot of LOVE! I just got the same wristlet last week...isn't it so cute!?! The scarf and the coin purse are so pretty, too! If you don't think you'll use the coin purse, feel free to send it my way:graucho: You could clip it to your keys. That's what I do with mini skinnies. They're really handy for receipts/notes and cash/change and make it easy to find your keys.

I :heart: that wristlet~~I have passed it up twice to get some other stuff>>>reveal coming soon. I hope they don't run out before I get one!! Congrats ALL your stuff is awesome! I have that scarf too. Isn't it so cute?! Anyway sorry to digress~~~congrats on your V-day stuff!! =)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
The Scarf is very cute!!! I love the Heart Coin purse!!! The Wristlet is very cute too and goes well with your Poppy!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

thanks sooo much for looking everyone! i am going to try to use my pink poppy set thru v-day although i have never used a bag for more than about 4 days in a row! but its so fun to look at

i am using the heart shaped coin purse to hold my lip gloss and mini perfume =o)