Early V-Day Present--GOTTA LOVE MY HUBBY!!

Thanks for all of the continued compliments (on both the set and hubby). Yes, he's definitely a keeper in my book. I told him about some of your posts and shook his head and said, "like I really had a choice to get you anything else."

I think that he actually enjoys going to the boutique, because he has a favorite SA that he likes to innocently flirt with. Hey, if that's what gets him in the boutique, I'm perfectly fine with it!

Awwww, what a cute set and a great hubby. I only got a wristlet and couldn't wait to open it, I def wouldn't have been able to wait to open all those goodies. He must have had a hard time picking one so he got them all...lol. I'd love to get the domed satchel in that color. Oh, forgot to add my congrats...and enjoy.

And finally, to tie it all together......

DSC01214.jpg

You know what I just realized, this bag has the fabric straps like the old heritage did last year. Why is that I wonder? All the other styles have leather straps. Really a bummer.

I normally don't care for the heritage stripe stuff, but this color combo really called out to me. And you're right, I can't believe he actually called JAX to order the coin purse. I think he's heard me do it a time or two, so he knew exactly what to do.

I know exactly what you mean. My step-son has a son, so I guess I'm sort of a, gulp, step-grandmother (I really hate saying that phrase and it's even worse writing it out!!). Hubby is always getting toys claiming they are for the grandson, but when I look at the age recommendation, they are for much older kids. I know it's just hubbys way of justifying buying and playing with kid's toys. I swear, he's like a 6 year old sometimes, but I love him!

Im sure you guys will think im an idiot, but can someone fill me in? Ive been seeing a lot of abbrieviations like DH, JAX, and stuff like that can you tell me what they mean so im not left clueless at the end of the post. Thanx!

Im sure you guys will think im an idiot, but can someone fill me in? Ive been seeing a lot of abbrieviations like DH, JAX, and stuff like that can you tell me what they mean so im not left clueless at the end of the post. Thanx!

DH=Dear Husband (you'll also see DS, DD, DW, etc., which is dear son, daughter, wife, etc.)

JAX is for Jacksonville, Florida, which is where Coach's corporate office/customer service center is located.