Early V-Day Present--GOTTA LOVE MY HUBBY!!

Beautiful set, I love it all! I am going to pm you my dh's phone number.. just tell your hubby to call mine and give him pointers on what we gals want because my DH :blink: when it comes to gift buying.

:roflmfao:

Hmm....my husband wanted the helicopter remote control thingy...totally silly I think but it's what he wants. Sooo much better than his hobby though...snakes, and tarantulas. It's not as hard to deal with as you would think. They're all locked up. And he lets me have all the Coach stuff I want.

OMG!! I can put up with alot of things for Coach, but I don't know if I could live with tarantulas (any spiders for that matter) because they just scare the living daylights out of me. I'm totally okay with snakes though. My hubby wanted the helicopter too!!

Love your set! ANd like everyone already said you are very lucky!
I want one of those little round coin purses. Is that at dillard too? I didnt see any online???

Unfortunately it isn't at the boutique or the department stores. I saw it on the Japan site, so he called JAX and ordered it through them.

Beautiful set, I love it all! I am going to pm you my dh's phone number.. just tell your hubby to call mine and give him pointers on what we gals want because my DH :blink: when it comes to gift buying.

:roflmfao:

Don't worry, your hubby will hopefully come around after a few more years! Mine used to buy me things that his 80 year old mother would wear. :wtf:

Lucky you! That is ultra sweet. Not even just a visit to simply ONE store to do the job (Even then that would've been fabulous already!) but to go to several stores called JAX to get all your lovelies... he's done exceptionally well!

OMG christy! your DH is a gem! congratulations on the lovely lovely set! this is the nicest new heritage stripe colour! i'm surprised that he knew how to order the coin purse! i'm sure his actions are as much a lovely surprise as the gifts themselves! :heart: :heart: happy valentine's day in advance sweetie!

Happy Valentine's Day, indeed!!! He certainly went all out. Perfect colors for your summer travel and the coated canvas you wanted. That is a droolworthy set.

Funny, our son really wanted a remote controlled helicopter. We saw a two-pack. My husband thought it was no problem to get it for him (even though DS was under the recommended age), I think he enjoys playing with it just as much as DS. :P

Wow...what a wonderful hubby! I love the bag and all the extra pretties...Happy Valentine's Day, Lucky Lady! btw...post a pic showing us inside with all your accessories.