Early V-Day Present--GOTTA LOVE MY HUBBY!!

KaliDaisy

*pixie dust*
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
The OC
That is a great set to get for Valentine's Day!! He is definitely a keeper ;)

Do you have a pic of the whole family together? :P

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
And here's the whole set all together.

I typically like all leather bags and am not much of a signature gal, but I adore this set. We're going to be doing some traveling this summer and I didn't want to take any leather bags, so I was talking to the SA about the coated canvas and how durable it is and easy to clean. I guess hubby was listening and taking mental notes. He's definitely on my good list!!:heart::heart:

TallyCoachMom

Oct 25, 2008
Ahh - I've been stalking that set since the day I saw it. You are one lucky gal and you've got a great hubby! Happy Valentine Day to you!!

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
Wow thats a beautiful set! i love the colors! Congrats! Very sweet hubby!

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
Thanks for all of your compliments, ladies. You are right, I am very lucky to have hubby in my life. I can't wait to get him his remote controlled car (for the life of me I can't figure out why he wants it. I guess it's his attempt to relive his childhood, which didn't include fun toys). I can then play with my purse and he can play with his car!

May 22, 2007
SoCal
Awesome gifts! I love your satchel! I want one too! I'm 10 years in so I guess I got another 6 before mine starts listening. LOL

d&blover84

Bag Hoarder
Dec 8, 2008
Thanks for all of your compliments, ladies. You are right, I am very lucky to have hubby in my life. I can't wait to get him his remote controlled car (for the life of me I can't figure out why he wants it. I guess it's his attempt to relive his childhood, which didn't include fun toys). I can then play with my purse and he can play with his car!

Hmm....my husband wanted the helicopter remote control thingy...totally silly I think but it's what he wants. Sooo much better than his hobby though...snakes, and tarantulas. It's not as hard to deal with as you would think. They're all locked up. And he lets me have all the Coach stuff I want.

Jan 2, 2008
Wow, what a great V-Day gift you got! I'm jealous! :P I love that color combination on that heritage stripe... great, now I don't know what to buy! LOL... Congrats on everything!

btobias

Sep 10, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Love your set! ANd like everyone already said you are very lucky!
I want one of those little round coin purses. Is that at dillard too? I didnt see any online???

Melys28

Me+Coach=Love;)
Jul 23, 2008
Arizona
Oh Christylou that is next on my list to get! I love the satchel and all the accessories!!! I really like this pattern I have been eying it for weeks now :drool: