Early trip to the Outlet!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm back from my trip first thing this morning to my local outlet. Here's what I picked up!

[​IMG]

Bleecker Tonal Patchwork $99.99

[​IMG]

Valentine's scarf $29.00
    [​IMG]

Dragonfly Keychain $39.00

[​IMG]

2. Nice scores! I love the patchwork tote and the scarf!!

3. oh how cute! i love the scarf a lot!!! nice things, and great prices! i wish my outlet would be closer... sigh...

4. It paid to take an early trip to the outlet! I love the dragonfly and the scarf. Cute cute cute. :tup:

5. love that scarf! :love: can't believe that tote was $99.99... awesome deals!

6. Congratulations on getting the tote for <$100 and that's a gorgeous scarf. I would be so excited to get such an amazing deal on both.

7. VERY nice!!!! Amazing deal on that bleecker tote!!! It looks so cute w/ the vday scarf!!! Congrats!!!

8. I love it! I got the V day scarf last week and I love love love it! Looks great on your tonal bag too. Congrats!

9. OMG! I love the dragonfly keychain!

Did they have any lindsays or amanda accessories at our outlet by the way?

10. Nice haul. Love it all. :tup: Great prices too!

11. Nice haul!! Love the scarf!! I got one last week as well!

Enjoy your new stuff!!

12. Such cute stuff!!! Congrats on all your new stuff!!!!

13. I love your choices. I just picked up the Valentine scarf too - it will be my scarf of the month.

14. The dragonfly is soo pretty! Congrats on such a great price on the tote!

15. Nice haul! Great deals too :biggrin: