Early Summer Reveal!

youssefm

O.G.
Dec 3, 2010
Hello all :smile:

I've been caught in this addictive, slippery slope called Christian Louboutin. I wanted something for spring/summer that wasn't too heavy but I also wanted something Louboutin :P I tried on the Nuria Uomo and the hovercraft sandals but I wasn't feeling them, so I got these! I got them from the mens store on Washington st. They had pretty good stock of everything and get shipments Monday.

Attachments

MegsVC

Sep 15, 2012
I love these!! Such a perfect summer shoe.

I hope you post mod pics when you wear them, I would love to see how you style them!

youssefm

O.G.
Dec 3, 2010
These are great, congrats. Now let's bring on the sunshine!
Seriously, I can't wait for some warm weather and sun!!

I love these!! Such a perfect summer shoe.

I hope you post mod pics when you wear them, I would love to see how you style them!
Thank you :smile:
Will do! I started planning outfits while I was paying for them to see what they'd work with haha

CRISPEDROSA

Jan 16, 2009
Spain
Hello all :smile:

I've been caught in this addictive, slippery slope called Christian Louboutin. I wanted something for spring/summer that wasn't too heavy but I also wanted something Louboutin :P I tried on the Nuria Uomo and the hovercraft sandals but I wasn't feeling them, so I got these! I got them from the mens store on Washington st. They had pretty good stock of everything and get shipments Monday.
Love them!