Early out of the gate?

Yeah... It was alright for the Foresta print, but I don't think it matches whatsoever for the Camo prints and it's not so hot with the tan Playground!!

But I have a feeling Tutti will have a red lining like the Adios Star, just because they're both black/white prints... *sigh* But I will PRAY for pink lining!

I didn't know the orange lining rubbed off on anything! Good thing I keep my ipod in a Coach wristlet!!

Yeah... It was alright for the Foresta print, but I don't think it matches whatsoever for the Camo prints and it's not so hot with the tan Playground!!

But I have a feeling Tutti will have a red lining like the Adios Star, just because they're both black/white prints... *sigh* But I will PRAY for pink lining!

I didn't know the orange lining rubbed off on anything! Good thing I keep my ipod in a Coach wristlet!!

Yes, it rubs off on the rubbery part of the headphones. It even discolored my Hello Kitty key cover which is a white rubbery material.

I've got the Zucca pre-ordered for this and I am on the waiting list for a denaro from Pulse. I had sworn to myself that was all I was getting for this print. Now I am thinking of other styles that might look really good with the print...oh no.

Tokidokigirl
- I agree. It would look good on a Campeggio and a Trenino. They're both large enough that you'd probably get most of the characters.

I really am thinking ciao or campeggio.

and a caramella.

BAD DAWN BAD.

I already have other bags coming! MUST STOP.

I don't have a campeggio yet.

How in love are people with the style?

I really am thinking ciao or campeggio.

and a caramella.

BAD DAWN BAD.

I already have other bags coming! MUST STOP.

I don't have a campeggio yet.

How in love are people with the style?

I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would. I have a feeling when I see it IRL or with better pictures than that auction I am going to like it even more. It's tempting to get a Campeggio, but I don't use Campeggios enough to justify another one (I already have Tan PG and Vacanze pre-ordered for Campeggio.)