Early morning TJ score!!

Jul 25, 2007
I take back everything I ever said about how crappy my TJ Maxx is - I just got my coveted black Legacy French wallet for 79.99!!! After reading all the posts last night, I had to give it one more chance and lo and behold, in the back of a locked glass case by the jewelry was my wallet! I am currently watching 2 of these on ebay and they are at around $160. I can believe they had the one item I went there for!! :wlae::wlae: Its the only other wallet that I wanted in this style - I have patent teal, chili, whiskey and now my black. I need never purchase another wallet again! They also had a few black leather soho hobos w/the nickle buckle, a choc sig small bleecker duffle, a khaki sig top handle pouch, and an optic sig wallet of some sort. Not alot of items, but I got my holy grail so I'm very happy. Will take a picture with my satchel later when it hopefully arrives. I have a black leather french wallet with nickel hardware that I got at the outlet and only used a handful of times that I will put on ebay, as this is the only black wallet I'll need.

WOW, that is GREAT!! I did notice they had the better wallets locked in the cases. I'm going to take a second run through my stores shortly, but they were definitely cleaned out as of yesterday!! I've only found Legacy wallets so far at Filene's, and they are a heck of a lot more expensive there too!!

Congrats!!! Yay for finding that wallet you wanted! Man, my TJ Maxx said I have to wait until the 21st to see all the Coach stuff. :hysteric: I want the checkbook sized Legacy wallet in Gardenia (white), all leather.

edit: I just called my other TJ Maxx store across town and they said yesterday they released their Coach and most of it sold but today they're unloading a whole lot more. She said she didn't see any white leather Coach things, though.

Question: Does Coach repair/service their products bought at TJ Maxx, does anyone know? Or are we SOL if something goes wrong?

That is great and as I mentioned in your other thread, I'm totally jealous :P

I went early this morning and even travelled to a "runway" store. I checked the glass cases but no luck. Ah well, maybe I'll find one on a return or something.