Early morning TJ score!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I take back everything I ever said about how crappy my TJ Maxx is - I just got my coveted black Legacy French wallet for 79.99!!! After reading all the posts last night, I had to give it one more chance and lo and behold, in the back of a locked glass case by the jewelry was my wallet! I am currently watching 2 of these on ebay and they are at around $160. I can believe they had the one item I went there for!! :wlae::wlae: Its the only other wallet that I wanted in this style - I have patent teal, chili, whiskey and now my black. I need never purchase another wallet again! They also had a few black leather soho hobos w/the nickle buckle, a choc sig small bleecker duffle, a khaki sig top handle pouch, and an optic sig wallet of some sort. Not alot of items, but I got my holy grail so I'm very happy. Will take a picture with my satchel later when it hopefully arrives. I have a black leather french wallet with nickel hardware that I got at the outlet and only used a handful of times that I will put on ebay, as this is the only black wallet I'll need.

2. wow how lucky! good job you went back there instead of buying one off ebay! congrats on your find! :party:

3. WOW, that is GREAT!! I did notice they had the better wallets locked in the cases. I'm going to take a second run through my stores shortly, but they were definitely cleaned out as of yesterday!! I've only found Legacy wallets so far at Filene's, and they are a heck of a lot more expensive there too!!

4. Congrats! I am so jealous of everyone's TJ Maxx finds lately!

5. Thats great!! Its only 8:20am here but Im leaving in a few minutes to hit my TJs too!! This is way cool!

6. Woohoo! You are a lucky lady!! Great Deal!

I might go to TJ's tomorrow but there wont be anything left I am sure. I would like a wallet.

7. Congrats on finding your wallet! Hearing all about these great TJM finds makes want to find a store near me...lol :0P

8. :yahoo:

9. Congrats on a great find!! I am seriously jealous. I doubt my TJ ever gets any Coach at all. I am going to call them but I am not holding my breath.

10. awesome! sucks how some tjs are good and some are terrible!

11. OHMYGOSH! That is awesome im going to my TJ today when I get off work.

12. Ok when DD gets up from her nap Im going to have to run to TJMaxx, but I wont hold my breath cause ours rarely has anything.

13. Yay for your TJs find! Woohoo!

14. Congrats!!! Yay for finding that wallet you wanted! Man, my TJ Maxx said I have to wait until the 21st to see all the Coach stuff. :hysteric: I want the checkbook sized Legacy wallet in Gardenia (white), all leather.

edit: I just called my other TJ Maxx store across town and they said yesterday they released their Coach and most of it sold but today they're unloading a whole lot more. She said she didn't see any white leather Coach things, though.

Question: Does Coach repair/service their products bought at TJ Maxx, does anyone know? Or are we SOL if something goes wrong?

15. That is great and as I mentioned in your other thread, I'm totally jealous :P

I went early this morning and even travelled to a "runway" store. I checked the glass cases but no luck. Ah well, maybe I'll find one on a return or something.