Early Little V-day gift

newcoachlover

COACHIE <3
Jan 14, 2008
I was happily surprised w/ a box from Coach today. The v-day wristlet, from my hubby. I love it, it's so cute. He's been in Japan for over an month now and won't be back for another two months so it was a sweet surprise. I noticed it's not online anymore, does that mean it heading to the outlet? I'm not sure if this has been discused already, but I also noticed in the catalog a yellow? Sabrina. It doesn't have a color listed in comparison w/ yellow, but it sure looks yellow in the pic. If there is a yellow bag it is so mine. :drool:

C001.jpg

C004.jpg

C003-1.jpg

Adorable wristlet!! I think that Sabrina is actually tan and the picture just makes it look more yellow than IRL. But it would be so pretty in a buttery summertime yellow!!!!

Last edited:
Awww!!! so sweet of hubby to send you an early vday gift. congrats!!! love that wristlet its so pretty and i love the colors in it. But i am surprised its not online anymore, thats apart of there vday collection. i will have to check that out. so yes if its not online anymore then its probably at or headed to the outlet. sorry if i dissapointed you. As far as the yellow sabrina goes never seen it before so i really dont know much about that. Maybe one of the other coachies can help you out with that one. :smile:

It is the tan. The catalog also mentions brass/tan as the first color under the sabrina description. I have the tan and does have a yellowish tint, but it's definitely not the color in the picture! I'm not sure why Coach made it look more yellow in the pic :shrugs:

Thanks for the comments!!!! I knew (the yellow bag) would have been to good to be true...LOL. I so want DH to check out the Coach store in Japan but they've been so busy working and I think he's sharing a rental car w/ 5 other people. Hopefully he'll get there soon.

Very sweet! What part of Japan is your husband at? Probably Tokyo I presume. I've been here 4 years and haven't gotten the chance to shop around Tokyo, grrr.. O well. I heard the mark up at Coach Tokyo stores is ridiculous. But rumors could be wrong. Anywho, CONGRATS, I love the color combo!