Early Little V-day gift

newcoachlover

COACHIE <3
Jan 14, 2008
I was happily surprised w/ a box from Coach today. The v-day wristlet, from my hubby. I love it, it's so cute. He's been in Japan for over an month now and won't be back for another two months so it was a sweet surprise. I noticed it's not online anymore, does that mean it heading to the outlet? I'm not sure if this has been discused already, but I also noticed in the catalog a yellow? Sabrina. It doesn't have a color listed in comparison w/ yellow, but it sure looks yellow in the pic. If there is a yellow bag it is so mine. :drool:

ladybug2604

Aug 1, 2008
Indiana
Adorable wristlet!! I think that Sabrina is actually tan and the picture just makes it look more yellow than IRL. But it would be so pretty in a buttery summertime yellow!!!!

Last edited:

cap

Dec 26, 2008
PA
Awww!!! so sweet of hubby to send you an early vday gift. congrats!!! love that wristlet its so pretty and i love the colors in it. But i am surprised its not online anymore, thats apart of there vday collection. i will have to check that out. so yes if its not online anymore then its probably at or headed to the outlet. sorry if i dissapointed you. As far as the yellow sabrina goes never seen it before so i really dont know much about that. Maybe one of the other coachies can help you out with that one. :smile:

Jan 2, 2008
That bag looks yellow in the pics but I"m sure its the tan one! That would be gorgeous if Coach made the Sabrinas in some more bright colors for spring/summer! :yes:

nwhite

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
TX
It is the tan. The catalog also mentions brass/tan as the first color under the sabrina description. I have the tan and does have a yellowish tint, but it's definitely not the color in the picture! I'm not sure why Coach made it look more yellow in the pic :shrugs:

btobias

Sep 10, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I love your wristlet! You indeed have a very sweet husband.
I hope to get me one of these v-day wristlets before they're all gone.

Congrats!!

newcoachlover

COACHIE <3
Jan 14, 2008
Thanks for the comments!!!! I knew (the yellow bag) would have been to good to be true...LOL. I so want DH to check out the Coach store in Japan but they've been so busy working and I think he's sharing a rental car w/ 5 other people. Hopefully he'll get there soon.

Dec 10, 2008
Love the color combination of that wristlet. What a sweet hubby.

I do hope the bag color is yellow. It's a gorgeous shade of yellow. Would definitely love to see it in person.

jlbanks

National Champs
Dec 17, 2008
Wide Open Spaces
Very sweet! What part of Japan is your husband at? Probably Tokyo I presume. I've been here 4 years and haven't gotten the chance to shop around Tokyo, grrr.. O well. I heard the mark up at Coach Tokyo stores is ridiculous. But rumors could be wrong. Anywho, CONGRATS, I love the color combo!