Early Double Mother’s Day Reveal

Melfontana

Feb 13, 2012
So today my darling BF received my Mother’s Day gift and could not wait to give it to me [emoji4]
So I have a sort of double reveal [emoji15] because I too ordered myself a Mother’s Day gift that arrived Saturday [emoji52] (I did post in the May Purchases Thread - but put it right back in the packaging - because technically it’s not Mother’s Day till Sunday)

So here are the 2 gifts side by side
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0188.JPGIMG_0189.JPGIMG_0190.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
LMAO [emoji23]
They say two is better than none [emoji4]
But one is going back [emoji4]

Idky one was packaged in such a flat box and folded flat but the other was shipped in a larger box and was not folded so there are little to no creases [emoji848]

So today my darling BF received my Mother’s Day gift and could not wait to give it to me [emoji4]
So I have a sort of double reveal [emoji15] because I too ordered myself a Mother’s Day gift that arrived Saturday [emoji52] (I did post in the May Purchases Thread - but put it right back in the packaging - because technically it’s not Mother’s Day till Sunday)

So here are the 2 gifts side by side
View attachment 4426992
View attachment 4426993View attachment 4426994View attachment 4426995
View attachment 4426996
LMAO [emoji23]
They say two is better than none [emoji4]
But one is going back [emoji4]
Huh? Am I seeing double? Lol I had to take 2! At least he knows you so well and got exactly what you wanted. You can’t fault him in that. None the less great choices! Love this bag and in reverse!! ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: Melfontana