early cruise arrivals.

well i jsut saw thi sbag and i was like "SAY WHAT!?" :confused1: It looks just like the Speedy!! Which is great; I want to buy the azur for spring but is this Gucci Joy cloth or a leather type? If it is cloth i'll stick with the azur for sure! I'd rather have leather over cloth esp. in the light color.

well i jsut saw thi sbag and i was like "SAY WHAT!?" :confused1: It looks just like the Speedy!! Which is great; I want to buy the azur for spring but is this Gucci Joy cloth or a leather type? If it is cloth i'll stick with the azur for sure! I'd rather have leather over cloth esp. in the light color.

It is the same as the Monogram/Damier canvas, it's coated canvas. Both bags are coated canvas with leather trim.

Hi all! Does anyone know if there's any other style for early cruise arrivals besides those on Gucci website? Maybe anyone saw other style IRL? Thanks in advance ^-^

I looked at these bags at Gucci last Friday... the sales lady called it PVC (its surface is rougher than the coated canvas / has a grained like texture)...
Bonus is the price is good and the large bag is REALLY very large...!!
Have you girls had a look at the lining in the wallets? I was looking at buying one as a gift for a girlfriend (who specified gucci / white) so I thought this style would be perfect, but the lining really tunred me off (bought a white / bone coloured guccissima instead). I personally don't like the fabric but you are definitely right... it's just like the LV speedy.

i have the medium in gunmetal & i like it. It's just a bag. also, i saw a young lady with the small and it was cute but too small for me.
yeah, it looks like a lv speedy but i am in NYC where LV speedy are everywhere (both real and fake) so i would never purchase a LV speedy in mono or damier. (but i do have a epi speedy). This is a good alternative for me.

I actually thought this bag was cute.. the speedy looking one and the shoulder tote in the gumetal..I think the tote would be better for me when i commute to work...I do not own any gucci right now, but i do have the speedy 30.. if i buy this gucci one my DH is gonna laugh at me for buying two bags that look so much alike! LOL