Early Christmas to me....

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

Well, finals are over -- I had my last one yesterday and I honestly don't feel very good about it. I had a high A going into it, but I am fairly certain that I will not get an A after this final. I think it was the most difficult test I've ever taken -- it beat both the LSAT and GREs! Anyway, I'm trying not to dwell, and I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle.

I sold my XL Single that I haven't used because it doesn't really work for school -- bulky wearing with my backpack. I was going to save the money, but decided that I needed some retail therapy last night.

Here's my little reveal (and thanks for letting me vent up there!)...

Attachments

• MJ4.JPG
    MJ4.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 54
yayayayayayay can't wait to see!!

(and try not to stress about the test - i swear i've declared in the past that 'that was the worst paper i've EVER written' and then i got a good grade on it! even better if your prof curves! ;))

Thanks for the good wishes on my test! I studied so hard for it and I felt my efforts were wasted because we were tested on how to apply the concepts. During the entire semester, we were only quizzed on "concepts", so it was a huge change.

Oh...and I just power at my desk at work! Had to call the building electrician to come up -- glad that they responded to quickly! I hope this isn't a bad sign...

I won't tease it out any longer -- the Bow Single! It's been in the back of my mind since I saw them at Nordstrom about a month or so ago. I'm really into the smaller bags right now, especially crossover. So convenient since it adds a little dash of something while carrying a boring old backpack. I swear, the next MJ will have color! I just can't seem to get away from the durability of black MJ leather bags.

Attachments

• MJ3.JPG
    MJ3.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 419
  • MJ1.JPG
    MJ1.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
heroesgirl88 -- I'm at work right now and I did not carry it today (wearing my Little Stam instead). My DH is taking me out to dinner tonight for finishing the semester in one piece, so I'll try to post some pictures later tonight.

suli, congrats on being done with finals! i'll cross my fingers that the results are better than what you expect.
the bow single is adorable! what a great treat for yourself. definitely post more pics later!

Awww Congrats Suli! Hopefully you did fine on your finals!!! It was harder than the LSATS? :nuts:

attachment.php