Early Christmas Presents

It´s an NVT leather Antony. The ebay seller said it was only used once, but it looked like it hasn´t been used at all:smile:. It is such a carefree bag, used it already to go sledging with my nephew, at a rock concert and several shopping errands.

2 fab xmas pressies! Love the photos of the alexa in particular. It looks so different with and without the flash. You are going to be ready and set to look stylish wherever you go with the lovely bags you now have at your disposal. Congrats and enjoy xx

Happy, happy Christmas Kitechick :santawave:
What a lovely treat!! You must have been a very good girl....
Love them both - very different - but both gorgeous.
Wish Mr Ant and me got along better :sad: That leather is lush! He is a sexy fella.

I haven´t used a flash at all. The second picture was taken when the sunlight shone directly on the bag. Without the direct sunlight it looks almost black.
Just hope the leather won´t be too sensitive and that the bag isn´t too posh for me;)...

2 fab xmas pressies! Love the photos of the alexa in particular. It looks so different with and without the flash. You are going to be ready and set to look stylish wherever you go with the lovely bags you now have at your disposal. Congrats and enjoy xx

Thanks:biggrin:! They´re totally different bags, but I´m sure the Ant will be used more often. I don´t have to care about it at all and it just suits my everyday style. Just thinking about "pimping" the Antony with a cute colourful keyring (someone posted a picture of her Antony with a very nice Mulberry Heart Keyring lately). Hopefully I will find something in the online sale:rolleyes:...

Happy Christmas Kitechick! I'm going against the flow & would say my fave is the Ant - choc is such a rich, lovely colour & I think the Ant style is just a classic. Well done!

Thanks:biggrin:! They´re totally different bags, but I´m sure the Ant will be used more often. I don´t have to care about it at all and it just suits my everyday style. Just thinking about "pimping" the Antony with a cute colourful keyring (someone posted a picture of her Antony with a very nice Mulberry Heart Keyring lately). Hopefully I will find something in the online sale:rolleyes:...

think that was me thanks!!! - its a red heart keyring from duty free and it really lifts chocolate ant - who is a gorgeous fella by the way

and I love the leopard lexie - not too posh and the pattern really lifts the black colour.