Early birthday reveal and a very long story!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My 21th Birthday isn't until january 3rd. I couldn't wait so I got it today:P Actually my parents bought it for me....

So the story starts....
    A couple months ago before the summer, I had an important test at my University. I had to pass this test or I would end up with a study delay for atleast a half year. I studied very hard, but I was very nervous. Eventually i failed (only one question too much!). I felt so bad, it means so much to me since this is the first time i really gave my best. It wasn't easy since I am a fulltime student plus I help my parents fulltime at work, i even work 70hours a week sometimes (they run a family business) . I have been spoiled all my life, i never worked until i turned 16. I am really happy now that I pay my own study and my other expense. I have been through a rough time these couple years but I never gave up and just push myself to achieve my goals :smile: I am happy that i grew so much in these couple years and don't take things for granted easily :smile:

Anyway when I found out that i failed i pretty much didn't want to talk the whole day. My parents told me not to push myself too hard but I just ignored it. The very same night, i still felt a bit sucky, my dad told me i shouldn't be sad and said he would buy me a LV bag, I answered: I am not into LV anymore (LOL) then he said what about a Chanel? I just nodded (I would never say NO to a Chanel haha). I love my parents dearly:heart:

So today we finally bought my Chanel bag! Sorry for my long story. Who's up for a reveal?! :biggrin: any guesses? :P

Attached Files:

2. :popcorn::snack::reading:

3. Brb.

4. Reveallllll! Waitinggg

5. Let's see it!

6. Any guesses?

Attached Files:

7. Okay, I am ready :yahoo:

8. :smile:

Attached Files:

9. Waiting

10. What do you think?^^

Attached Files:

11. Can't wait to see it

12. let's see it you lucky girl!

13. My new Chanel m/l flap in lambskin with GHW:heart: i'm so happy! :biggrin::P

Attached Files:

14. Beautiful and congratulations :drinkup:

15. Thank you very much :biggrin: