Early Birthday Present!!!!!!pictures!

Oh, I like that one! Is it the petit shopper? What is the formal name?

This isn't the petiet shopper but is one of my favorite styles. It is a classic style that they always have and looks much like the diamond stitch bag that I just bought. I was told that the diamond stitch tote is the modern version of this classic bag. I have it in black caviar and this is a butterscotch caviar.

I absolutely love that bag - thank for the info mac! Can I bug you some more for the price and if it is available in any other colors? Now this is what a Chanel bag should look like to me! This is what Chanel does best.

I absolutely love that bag - thank for the info mac! Can I bug you some more for the price and if it is available in any other colors? Now this is what a Chanel bag should look like to me! This is what Chanel does best.

No bother at all!! I believe that it retails for $1475. It is the size of the small diamond stitch tote and same shape. the handles are entirely made of the chain with leather intertwined (like the classic flap). The butterscotch was a seasonal color. I just saw it yesterday in the store in black with gold hw. I am not sure what other colors it comes in. It really is a gorgeous classic...as I have said in other threads, this has been my answer to the classic flap (the shape is more accomodating to the stuff that I lug around!):smile: