Early Birthday Present!!!!!!pictures!

1. Hi!

I am so excited I wanted to share with everyone! I have been dreaming :sweatdrop: for a Chanel Grand Shopper for a very long time but I couldn't afford it, not that there was one to buy on Cyprus:sad: !

Anyway, I was lucky and found one and my fiancee who by that point was fed up with my constant nugging:graucho: finally agreed to buy it for me as an early birthday present since my birthday in Oct the 9th!

The bag arrived safely, courtesy of our own amazing NL3181:angel: and it was a piece of art, 99,9999999% new and not 95% as she modestly stated!

I am attaching the pictures she sent me because I did not have time to take my own but I will very shortly!

MY NEW BAG.jpg 33333333333333333.jpg 6555555555555555555.jpg 888888.jpg
  2. congrats, i love to own that beautiful tote one day.

3. Wow!...beautiful! Lucky girl!....what a sweet fiancee.

4. Congratulations!!!!! LOVE it! Enjoy!

5. Happy birthday Cyprus!!!!! Bag is just gorgeous!

6. :happydance: Enjoy the bag Lito :girlsigh:

:greengrin: may this beauty bring you lots of joy,happiness and complement

:party:

7. Congratulations! :yahoo: The bag is gorgeous! I am :drool: !!!
    Im all for bugging fiances/husbands until they are so sick of our whining that they open their wallets. =) That's how I got my most recent LV for our anniversary. (Hey, they say the 3rd wedding anniversary is leather... and there's SOME leather on the LV monos!) =) he he

8. I am so happy for you!!! The bag is a beauty.... Have a wonderful birthday!!

9. Early birthday presents are the best! Congrats!:yes:

10. Congrats, and Happy Birthday! I want one of these too!

11. It's a beautiful bag -- enjoy it.

12. Rock on!

13. :heart:A big thank you to all of you lovely girls for your nice comments and wishes:P :flowers:

14. A very nice gift! and Happy birthday in advance.

15. Very nice and happy B-day!! This looks like such a practical, useful bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice