Early bird YELLOW epi! Yay or nay

I have a yellow epi Petit Noe and the only time I had color transfer was wile wearing a pair of brand new dark wash jeans (should have washed them a couple of times before wearing) luckily it practically came all off with alcohol free baby wipes. :smile: There is still a faint residue but considering that it is 21 year and that the leather is very worn in the corner area

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462883214.079144.jpg
I took a picture of the corner were I had color transfer, as you can see it shows the accumulated wear and tear over 21 years, not the denim transfer.
Epi leather holds up very well, this is the bag I get the most complements on:smile:

I would think the risk is minimal with epi because of how the leather is treated, it is not as porous or absorbent as softer leathers. I think this is such a fab piece I would go for it! And to be extra careful if you are worried about it pair this with dresses, skirts, white denim, etc. It might be fun thinking of alternate outfits!

I say "yes" if you like it, but you will have to be extra careful when it comes to possible color transfer. There is really no getting around that with light epi, azur and vernis bags.