Early bird YELLOW epi! Yay or nay

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love this bag in yellow! But it screams blue jean color transfer to me. Any experience on light epi colored bags!
    Help!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462805863.640741.jpg

2. Yay...I love it...The yellow is gorgeous and the colors on the birds make it even better. I consider this shade of yellow a neutral...go for it!

3. It's beautiful, if you can live with the slight risk I'd go for it and enjoy it at every occasion

4. I have a vanilla Alma from way back when - no sign of colour transfer and it's been worn against jeans for more than a decade.

5. I say YAY! Épi is much less likely to get color transfer than Vernis.
    This piece is absolutely beautiful! :loveeyes:

6. YAY for sure!

7. Yay for sure. I normaly dont like animal feature on bags but this one is done beautifully. Im sure it look amazing in real life :smile:

8. Yay.. Love yellow Epi and the birds are gorgeous.

9. I have a Mimosa EPI NF and I've never had color transfer on it. I realize it's a little shorter then this bag, but there's still the potential. I'd go for it! ;)

10. This bag is indeed beautiful... how about purchasing a nice pair of white jeans to go with it :biggrin:

11. Beautiful piece... I have never ever had a colour transfer issue on any bag. sometimes I think it is just a myth :smile:. My Citron Alma still looks new at 3 years old. :P

12. I like it!:heart: YAY

13. Definitely a Yay! It's such a beautiful statement piece!

14. This is a "yay" to me. That yellow is simply gorgeous!

15. Yay for sure...I LVoe her.