Jimmy Choo Ear Muffs. . . Anyone?

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Reaffirming my belief that the designers at the house of Choo have lost their freaking minds, I give you the latest fall additions:

*The Roquette in Rabit fur (ok, it is bad enough they use fur, but did they have to make the bag look like a giant ear muff)?

Roquette Rabbit Fur Bordeaux-Front.JPG

Roquette Rabbit Fur Petrol-Front.JPG

*The Mattlasse (or patriotism gone wrong-- why did they finally bring the waternake trim back in a style but put teeny-bop stars on it?)

Attachments

• RAMONA MATTLASSE FRONT.JPG
    RAMONA MATTLASSE FRONT.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 107
:shocked:O....M....G....:wtf:

attachment.php

When I was three I had a little coat with a matching fur ball to stick my hands into the sides of to keep them warm. I don't remember what the heck it was called, but that's what it reminds me of. It was not in style in the 70's and it shouldn't be in style now. Eeek.

When I was three I had a little coat with a matching fur ball to stick my hands into the sides of to keep them warm. I don't remember what the heck it was called, but that's what it reminds me of. It was not in style in the 70's and it shouldn't be in style now. Eeek.

Yep - it is called a muff. I occasionally see the grown up versions in fur at antique stores. I never see them in use around here, though.

AWwww! I think its adorable! :tender: My husband won't let me have pets in the house on account of his allergies but I've always wanted a bunny.
Who's a cute little furry baggy? Your a cute little furry wurry baggy waggy, yes you are, yes you are. I could hold it and pet it and take it to the mall.......oh wait........OMG.........you mean I'm supposed to open it up and fill its guts with a wallet and makeup and carry it's little corpse around with me everywhere I go! :throwup:

I'm sorry, please excuse me! My imaginary pet bunny Muff just died.:crybaby: