ear lobe plastic surgery.

ashleyroe

back from a hiatus!
Aug 26, 2009
so i'm guilty of having stretched lobes.

started when i was 14 and by the time i was 18 they were an 1" and 1/4.
i decided to downsize when i was 21,
cause they were getting caught on my shirts when i was taking them on and off.

downsized to 00g. and amazingly enough they shrunk.

i took them completely out at age 22.
and now at 24 with bare ears, they are a 0g and the right and 00g on the left.

i looked alittle bit into having them sewn up. and it seems the consences is that it's about $500 per ear.

i also have a second hole, that is the normal earring size. and i wondered if they'd have to use that as a first hole after the surgery or if i would have to wait and then repierce over the scar.

i really really want to wear a pair of plain diamond studs, so very badly.

my question is, anyone done it? know anything about it? know someone who did it? works somewhere that does it?

any info is appreciated.

^ Yeah me too! When I was in HS (eons ago) we all wore earrings that were waaaayyyy to heavy for our ears...it killed too but we grinned and beared it for the sake of fashion...My holes became slits that I could literally pull the whole earring thru from the back ( I know--ACK) I had them fixed...very simple procedure...they just numbe the ear...sliced it straight down and stitched them up.....after they healed I had them re-pierced.....no big deal....however.....I wonder how they would do it with all that extra skin? Just cut it off?

i'm assuming the way my ears look, that they would be removing about a 1/4" of skin.
i mean my ears dont sag or hang or anything. they pretty much close up the holes unless i were to tug at my ear and show you the hole.