e/w vs. regular stam

spitfire

May 5, 2007
I can't believe it. The Stam grew on me. :blush:

Any thoughts on which one is better? Why do you prefer one over the other?

I'm leaning toward the E/W because I like the fact that it looks more structured, but I'm not sure which one would be more practical and/or would look better on me (I'm little). For those who have tried them both, what do you think?

i prefer the regular stam. i think they're just as structured as the e/w. i don't like how squat and wide the e/w stams are. it doesn't look right on me. for reference, i'm 5'4 with a medium frame.

Wellllllllll, since just got my TDF Mouse E/W today :yahoo: I can give ya *my* thoughts ;)

I'm tiny, 5'3 (on a good day) and size 0 and I prefer the E/W. For me, it seemed the reg stam was too big all around. I like the "compactness" and structure of the e/w a LOT.

Good luck deciding! What colors are catching your attention????

It's strange, I feel like my e/w is no where as big as it appears in that pic :confused1:

My large Ursula is bigger than my stam. I will have to take pics and post. My boys are out with Daddy and my princess is sleeping so I should do it now. Be back in a bit.......

I just saw a pic of another e/w stam in another thread which looks like the regular stam - seems like there are several styles e/w? I am not that expert with e/w...

I prefer the regular Stam. It's just a personal preference, though. Don't the E/W Stams have two zippered pockets, instead of one? I have never seen the E/W in person, though. I am not sure if they look different in person than in the photos.