E/W Flap?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How is this for a bag? I tried one on today and love it...love the size and style. I read on another thread that Chanel is going to discontinue this line because it hasn't done so well...is this true? I was looking at the distressed lamb with silver hardware and fell in love with it. Should I get it?

TIA!!:smile:

2. I own a e/w flap and absolutely love it! Perfect when I want a small bag but don't want to fiddle with an inner flap, and can fit so many more things in it because of the lack of flap. GET IT!! I thought about selling mine but then realized I use it too much to sell! :P

3. I think the E/W is really cute and I had one for a few months. However, I eventually sold it and bought the M/L flap instead. They both fit the same amount surprisingly because the E/W doesn't have that 2nd flap inside but in the end, I really wanted the classic Chanel bag and I never once regretted my decision. The E/W is cute in that it can be made into a clutch but I liked how the M/L has the double chain and can be worn short and long.

This past Christmas Eve at a party I was at, I wore my M/L of course and some other girl there had the E/W. She came up to me and said she loved my bag and wished she had it instead of hers. Even though the E/W looked really cute on her, I thought something was missing. I think it just looks a bit too long, I dunno.

However, I do think the E/W is very cute in a color. If you already have a M/L though then yeah, you can't go wrong with an E/W in your collection as well. Good luck!

4. I personally like the E/W flap but I don't think they are extremely popular! If you like it, I would go ahead and get it, OP!

5. can I ask how much in AU stores??
    I saw severals on the display and was liking it too!
    thanks!!

6. i have both m/l and e/w, e/w is definitely more casual IMO and it can fit about the same as m/l if not more. E/W comes in single or double chain depending on the season, so you will just have to check it out in person. I have no regrets for keeping my e/w; it's what I grab if WOC can't fit what I need for that day :yes:

7. I absolutely love the E/W for weekends but it is definitely more casual. My M/L still fits just slightly more because of the height, but I always reach for my single chain black E/W for nights out when I don't want to have to worry about the long strap and don't want to carry too much. I prefer the M/L for work.

8. I love the e/w! :love: I have a few and they are in fabulous colors I'd never, ever part with. They hold about as much as my medium flaps and I love that you can adjust the length of the chain to shorten it or carry it as a clutch if you want. Aesthetically, the medium flap is my ideal bag (always has been and always will be), but the e/w is adorable in its own right and perfect for the days you want to reach for a light weight, easy to carry classic bag! :smile:

9. Thanks for the replies! The bag I was looking at is a double bijoux silver chain. It is gorgeous, but I think it is last seasons? I found it at NM.

10. You should def go for it if you love it :smile:

11. I have several e/w's and they are easy to grab by the top and then put on the shoulder or not. You will want to use a credit card holder in place of a wallet but I do that anyway even when I'm carrying a medium classic or reissue. You can carry as a clutch whereas you can't with a medium due to its shape, so I'm not not understanding the notion it's more casual.

12. I personally prefer a small or mini flap rather than the E/W flap :smile:

13. IMO its tiny size makes it more appropriate for weekends or shopping. The M/L is more work-appropriate. Then again, of course this depends on the industry you're in. Mine is super serious so I have to watch what I wear and carry.

14. I was looking for the small flap and was told that our market doesn't carry them. My SA told me that it is sold in the Asian market. N/M only carries medium and above. I would have loved the small flap...I did try on the mini but I felt it was too little and too square for me. I like the longer look of the S/W.

15. I'm currently in love with mini :blush: but I use my E/W almost 3-4 days of week!