E-Luxury and SA's

SophiaRose

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
Do they always carry the latest i.e. the new Pomme d'Amour color? I just called and they don't know about this line yet! Just wondering if they would get stuff in before the increase. Speaking of the increase, when they have one, is it across the board or certain things. I'm looking at a pochette wallet in the new color and wondered if I should get it now or can I wait. Maybe the new SA (sorry I forgot your name) from Canada will know that answer. Thanks everyone!!!!:smile:

BTY. I posted this originally under clubhouse. If someone can delete it from there...:love:

Do they always carry the latest i.e. the new Pomme d'Amour color? I just called and they don't know about this line yet! Just wondering if they would get stuff in before the increase. Speaking of the increase, when they have one, is it across the board or certain things. I'm looking at a pochette wallet in the new color and wondered if I should get it now or can I wait. Maybe the new SA (sorry I forgot your name) from Canada will know that answer. Thanks everyone!!!!:smile:

BTY. I posted this originally under clubhouse. If someone can delete it from there...:love:

eventually they will, they are new items, it takes time to be fully in stock for both eluxury and boutiques :love: