E-L-E-C-T-R-I-C BLUE - Should I keep this?

3 bags already!!! your like me...i went a wee bit over board since i bought my frist bag! i have got 2 coming to me..anyway thats not important!

the colour of your bag is gorgeus..but if you are really not feeling the leather maybe you should swap it round for another one? is it AR you bought it from..maybe they will exchange it for a thicker leather? i got a violet twiggy and i notice the leather is alot thiner than my brief but i still love it very much. I dont mind it..though the twiggy is a bit smaller in style so it might be more obvious than a city. go with what your heart wants..to me i think shes a keeper but its your money and your the one thats using it! if your not feeling it..let it go! plenty more!

I came back & took out my BG. The leather feels the same. BG is my first :love: & it was THE bag that started it all for me so I think EB is a keeper. The only thing that I am unsure of now, is the tassles. I realised the EB tassles are single whereas BG are double(2 layers that are plastered onto the other?)...I wonder if this is normal! Is it? :confused1::wtf:

All of you have been wonderful in hearing me go on & on!!! All of you deserve a :winkiss:

CoutureObsessed, Yes the leather really is nice, very even like how I like them. Thank you for voting this baby in!

pekie, Oh yes I need to can my obsession already!!! NO MORE for me!!! Which 2 bags? Yes bought from AR & wrote to them so awaiting their reply.

KDC, Thank you for voting this baby in!

ela, I really love the colour.

shamrock0421, Thank you!!!

my EB has not-that-thick leather too but it's soft! to me what matters is how it feels over how thick it is..

but that being said, if you don't love it don't keep it! i think it's a pretty color. :smile:

ETA: yay!! you decided to keep it. i had tassels on my violet city that were single and i actually snapped them within in a week. :/ but i managed to get spare tassels for free at balny.

F, Throw it my way lol! Anyway, I really am in love with the colour but if you are not comfortable with the leather don't keep it. It's really a bother if you love a particular bag but have to fuss over maintaining it and all. Might as well do away with all this trouble!

Hmmm, after reading all of your posts on this, I have decided that each and every Bbag is unique. The leathers vary and the amount of shine, the distressed factor, etc. Each is different which makes each one very special. It is not like buying a mass produced item that is popped out of a machine. So in my humble opinion, we have to decide which color we are going after and then find just the perfect one that makes our heart skip a beat!! Lol! When I go to NM to check out the Bbags (it is the only store in Atlanta that carries them), I look at each one and usually there will be one that just talks to me and that I fall in love with. I mentioned on another thread that I didn't like the Electric Blue as it was too dark, etc. I walked in there the other day and there was an Electric Blue City with RH and because of the leather and the shine, etc., it came home with me. So, summing it all up, just go with your gut and your heart and if you love it keep it. If not, send it back and keep checking out the EB's until you find the one that says "take me home". It does make it hard when you have to order and have it shipped. It is much easier to me to be able to actually see it IRL. :shrugs: