Dylan zip wallet

mrsKoach

Oct 10, 2010
Hi! I'm new to LP, well, I own a couple skinny cuffs, but no bags. I've been looking for a new wallet. Something that will hold my cards, cash (I carry lots of foreign change) and hopefully my cell phone if I want to run in without a whole purse.
Tell me the zip wallet will meet my needs. And if it will, what color? I am super attracted to the zucca..then cobalt/kelly, then iron/concorde. I wish I could have gotten one in the chianti. Definitely a drool worthy color.
Does anyone own more than one color?
Thanks for any help or advice. :biggrin:

mrsKoach - I currently own the Dylan zip wallet in chianti. I have yet to use it, but decided to "load it up" so that I could try to answer your question. It has a place for me to put my paper currency, receipts, coins, credit cards and a cell phone. It does "bulge" a bit when I put my cell inside but it still zips perfectly. This wallet is large and the leather has a lot of "give"...I think that it will be perfect for you. Now the hard part...you need to pick the color. lol ;)

IMG_0158.jpg

I agree, you can fit a cell phone inside as well and lots of change. I took my cognac braided wallet out by itself and used it as a little clutch for the first time a couple weeks ago.

Oh, the chianti :drool:
Thank you for posting pics! For some reason the lower denominations in Yen are coins, so I end up carrying a lot of change. It looks as though everything I want will fit. I'm sad I missed out on Chianti, but I'm definitely leaning towards zucca. With the IRL pics, it does look closer to a pumpkin orange. I'm such a sucker for fall colors.

I have the Dylan long zip wallet in zucca and I love it! I don't carry my cell in it, but I could. The zucca is almost a burnt orange. Very lovely. I'd love to have this same wallet in multiple colors! :graucho:

I have the Dylan zip wallet in Kelly Green and I love this color. I use it every day, but it's definitely not "fall." It's a spring/summer green, if you know what I mean. So if you're looking for something you can use as a clutch now, I'd go with Zucca, which is more all-season IMO.

Of course, now I'm lusting after cathead's chianti wallet. It's gorgeous!

mrsKoach - I currently own the Dylan zip wallet in chianti. I have yet to use it, but decided to "load it up" so that I could try to answer your question. It has a place for me to put my paper currency, receipts, coins, credit cards and a cell phone. It does "bulge" a bit when I put my cell inside but it still zips perfectly. This wallet is large and the leather has a lot of "give"...I think that it will be perfect for you. Now the hard part...you need to pick the color. lol ;)

IMG_0158.jpg

Ohhh look at the chianti wallet, I'm so jealous I don't have one to match my bag! :love:

Linda

cathead87 - sheesh, I'd just picked out a woven Cole Haan wallet and you show us this... its beautiful!

olidivia - I am kicking myself for not getting that braided wallet and none have turned up anywhere... drat!

Congrats mrsKoach!