Dylan zip wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I'm new to LP, well, I own a couple skinny cuffs, but no bags. I've been looking for a new wallet. Something that will hold my cards, cash (I carry lots of foreign change) and hopefully my cell phone if I want to run in without a whole purse.
    Tell me the zip wallet will meet my needs. And if it will, what color? I am super attracted to the zucca..then cobalt/kelly, then iron/concorde. I wish I could have gotten one in the chianti. Definitely a drool worthy color.
    Does anyone own more than one color?
    Thanks for any help or advice. :biggrin:

2. mrsKoach - I currently own the Dylan zip wallet in chianti. I have yet to use it, but decided to "load it up" so that I could try to answer your question. It has a place for me to put my paper currency, receipts, coins, credit cards and a cell phone. It does "bulge" a bit when I put my cell inside but it still zips perfectly. This wallet is large and the leather has a lot of "give"...I think that it will be perfect for you. Now the hard part...you need to pick the color. lol ;)

[​IMG]

3. I agree, you can fit a cell phone inside as well and lots of change. I took my cognac braided wallet out by itself and used it as a little clutch for the first time a couple weeks ago.

4. Zucca is such a great pop of color too.

5. Oh, the chianti :drool:
    Thank you for posting pics! For some reason the lower denominations in Yen are coins, so I end up carrying a lot of change. It looks as though everything I want will fit. I'm sad I missed out on Chianti, but I'm definitely leaning towards zucca. With the IRL pics, it does look closer to a pumpkin orange. I'm such a sucker for fall colors.

6. I have the Dylan long zip wallet in zucca and I love it! I don't carry my cell in it, but I could. The zucca is almost a burnt orange. Very lovely. I'd love to have this same wallet in multiple colors! :graucho:

7. I have it in Kelly green and I have an Alex Corset in Cognac. Love them both!!

8. I have the Dylan zip wallet in Kelly Green and I love this color. I use it every day, but it's definitely not "fall." It's a spring/summer green, if you know what I mean. So if you're looking for something you can use as a clutch now, I'd go with Zucca, which is more all-season IMO.

Of course, now I'm lusting after cathead's chianti wallet. It's gorgeous!

9. I bought it..thanks cathead. At that price, I couldn't not get it to try out. :biggrin:

10. Ohhh look at the chianti wallet, I'm so jealous I don't have one to match my bag! :love:

Linda

11. cathead87 - sheesh, I'd just picked out a woven Cole Haan wallet and you show us this... its beautiful!

olidivia - I am kicking myself for not getting that braided wallet and none have turned up anywhere... drat!

Congrats mrsKoach!

12. She is the seller I got mine from!! Super nice and really fast shipping too.

13. Thanks olidivia! It seems like just a few months ago the braided wallets were everywhere - now, gone! Yes, I thought the cognac showed off the braiding better...