dylan small speedy/dylan shoulderbag

Feb 8, 2007
hey all!
does anyone own the small speedy? i did a search and couldn't find a lot of info on it...is it REALLY small? i know it says that it's 13" which is pretty wide...the large one is REALLY large...what can you fit in the smaller one? also, does anyone know what happened to the dylan shoulderbag? it was on the website this morning and now it's gone!!!!

i will be ordering the bag on friday and really would like to hear from anyone who has the smaller sized speedy and/or anything in the scotch color which i love...it's 13/5/8 which seems like a medium sized bag to me....help!!!!!! thanks so much!!!

I'm bumping this up! The reference photo thread has quite a few photos of small speedy's but not as many (like maybe 2) photos of it being worn.

Can anyone who owns a small speedy, snap a photo of it being worn over the shoulder? :biggrin:

OOOOO the new Mini Speedy has loops at the ends for shoulder straps! According to the "online stylist" (I've been talking to them a lot lately!!), it actually comes with shoulder straps! WOO!