Dylan Shoulder Bag on its way!!

crazybagmo

Apr 23, 2008
I just received my small Dylan shoulder bag in amethyst and now I just bought a Dylan shoulder bag from eBags in purple!! I was debating between the purple and olive... does anyone have either of these colors that they can post? Can't wait!

Also, I'm debating between keeping the small Dylan shoulder bag in amethyst (it can be worn crossbody which I love!) or the new fall Dylan shoulder bag (bigger than what I usually carry but beautiful!) Any advice besides....keeping both? :graucho:

I just received my small Dylan shoulder bag in amethyst and now I just bought a Dylan shoulder bag from eBags in purple!! I was debating between the purple and olive... does anyone have either of these colors that they can post? Can't wait!

Also, I'm debating between keeping the small Dylan shoulder bag in amethyst (it can be worn crossbody which I love!) or the new fall Dylan shoulder bag (bigger than what I usually carry but beautiful!) Any advice besides....keeping both? :graucho:

Keep both! They are very different sizes. The shoulder bag carries smaller than most hobos because of the zipper extension. I can't wait to see the purple/ amethyst side by side. You'll miss the flat cross body strap if you give that baby up.

I almost panicked when I read that you were debating about keeping the Amethyst. :P I have that same bag and besides being a gorgeous color, it's my favorite for wearing on the weekends when there's nothing better than a cross-body bag. Also, my best guess is that the color is very different from the new purple.

Agree with Stormy- KEEP BOTH:smile: It isn't like you would have duplicate bags... lucky you:tup:

Oh wait... you said "any advice BESIDES keeping both". Sorry- got carried away. Hmmm. If it were me, and I HAD to choose between them... I'd go with the cross body. The key factor being you have said you like the cross body style the best. Even though the hobo shoulder bag is LOVELY- in order to warrant keeping it, it should be a bag that you would get your money's worth out of by carrying it regularly... sounds like you would grab the cross-body in a pinch because of its comfort and ease of use?

So- IF you HAD to choose- I would recommend waiting on the hobo until you have the funds to indulge in a bag that you will love, but maybe only carry every now and then. Just my two cents:smile: