Dylan Medium Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need a big black bag for everyday use and hv narrowed down on the dylan medium tote. SInce i have never bought an LP bag before ..m skeptical ..also not sure if the zip tote looks better than this one..suggestions??feedback??

2. I think the medium tote is a great bag. You can wear it cross body or on the shoulder. The top handles are also longer on the medium tote and are really comfortable on the shoulder. I have one in scotch and I really love it.

3. I just got a medium tote in purple, and I'm sure it's just my particular bag, but the leather is not nearly so nice as the leather on my purple folding clutch. It's much duller, more pebbled, less soft. :sad:
    As for the shape, I'm a little torn. I love because of its versatility, and the handles are longer so it's easier to use. But personally I like the balance and aesthetics of the zip tote better. I think this medium tote is going back to Amazon.