Dylan Leaf question- photos on website are inconsistent??

B

bonbandurski

Hey Ladies:smile:

I just ordered my first LP- the Dylan messenger in Leaf! Anyway, I started getting concerned because the photos on their website are so inconsistent in how they show the green! If you look at the white background shots, the green looks a little pale, but some of the tear-sheets (showing celebs/ models) the green looks much more vibrant.

Which is it? I'm going nuts:confused1:

:useless:

Sybaryte

Jul 19, 2008
Unfortunately, I think the photos are inconsistent because the bags are inconsistent- which is not the norm for LP. I love the really intense leaf but the paler rendition is meh. I returned a bag to Luna Boston for that reason. If you look at the photo thread above, you'll see slight variations.

I hope you get a good one!

Yatri

O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
the pits
I agree with Sybaryte. I received a Dylan speedy in leaf that was a bit pale. It was a sample bag and I think it looked pale because of a whitish chalk like finish. Maybe it was dried out or sunlightened. I exchanged it and the replacement I was sent is a perfect saturated green! Very beautiful color!

B

bonbandurski

Thanks- I called customer service and she said the bags are a 'kelly green'- and that if I wasn't happy with it, I could exchange it for something of equal or greater value... I've got my fingers crossed:P

cpope

Sep 8, 2008
I have a Dylan Long Speedy in leaf and the color was much more vibrant and rich than I had expected. Beautiful color!!!