Dylan Leaf question- photos on website are inconsistent??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Ladies:smile:

I just ordered my first LP- the Dylan messenger in Leaf! Anyway, I started getting concerned because the photos on their website are so inconsistent in how they show the green! If you look at the white background shots, the green looks a little pale, but some of the tear-sheets (showing celebs/ models) the green looks much more vibrant.

Which is it? I'm going nuts:confused1:

:useless:

2. Unfortunately, I think the photos are inconsistent because the bags are inconsistent- which is not the norm for LP. I love the really intense leaf but the paler rendition is meh. I returned a bag to Luna Boston for that reason. If you look at the photo thread above, you'll see slight variations.

I hope you get a good one!

3. I agree with Sybaryte. I received a Dylan speedy in leaf that was a bit pale. It was a sample bag and I think it looked pale because of a whitish chalk like finish. Maybe it was dried out or sunlightened. I exchanged it and the replacement I was sent is a perfect saturated green! Very beautiful color!

4. Thanks- I called customer service and she said the bags are a 'kelly green'- and that if I wasn't happy with it, I could exchange it for something of equal or greater value... I've got my fingers crossed:P

5. I have a Dylan Long Speedy in leaf and the color was much more vibrant and rich than I had expected. Beautiful color!!!