dylan large speedy

Feb 8, 2007
hey all!
i'm looking for some feedback/opinions on the dylan large speedy...anyone own it? what do you think of it? also, does anyone own it in olive? what does the olive look like? a true green? thanks!!!!

I own it in purple but I own the medium tote in olive. The olive is really true olive and I get alot of compliments on it. The large speedy is ok but it is a shallow bag and i like mine deeper. It has a lot of cool zippers though. The medium tote is bettter though with the extra handle and seems to hold more as well.

Hey fellow bostonian.....thank God the pats kicked butt last weekend to make up for that dreadful, well, it's unmentionable....

back to LP.....I love the long speedy but I've never seen the olive. I have one that is a different green, I think it's leaf? From the pics, the olive doesn't look gold but rather true olive....at least on my monitor, the pics have been pretty true to what they look like IRL.

yes its darker olive and no gold sheen, very matte. You will love it. If you like e/w then you will love the speedy! I also have the olive in the large tote and they are the same.