Dying to see action shots of the XL GST!!

Hi, what is the measurement of the bag? also do u feell comfortable carrying the bag ? thank you... my mother in law wll be in France soon.. Do they have much stock for Black GST with GHW or XL one?? I am a bit concern and worry that i might miss out because there is no stock when she get there..

Also keep in mind that once your mother in law gets back to Sydney airport, she needs to declare the bag to customs and pay GST and duty because the purchase was over $1000. Unless, she wears the bag and doesn't bring the box home. Just a heads up :smile:

Also keep in mind that once your mother in law gets back to Sydney airport, she needs to declare the bag to customs and pay GST and duty because the purchase was over $1000. Unless, she wears the bag and doesn't bring the box home. Just a heads up :smile:

Ok, thank you so much for ur help... i will pass on the msg

I think xl gst is NOT that big. It's the same like balenciaga work or lv neverfull gm. It's not heavy, same as the normal one. I use mine as a work horse bag. I can put everything i need in 1 bag. I loovvveee this xl gst..

Attachments

• image-1524875760.png
    image-1524875760.png
    630.4 KB · Views: 1,293
alana40 said:
Hi, what is the measurement of the bag? also do u feell comfortable carrying the bag ? thank you... my mother in law wll be in France soon.. Do they have much stock for Black GST with GHW or XL one?? I am a bit concern and worry that i might miss out because there is no stock when she get there..

Hi,
More information from this website:
http://www.italystation.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=9817

The stock for GST changes daily.
Call the store to check on the availability and they can reserve for you for a day only ..

balen.girl said:
I think xl gst is NOT that big. It's the same like balenciaga work or lv neverfull gm. It's not heavy, same as the normal one. I use mine as a work horse bag. I can put everything i need in 1 bag. I loovvveee this xl gst..

I love the bag too..
Hope they will come out with gold h/w soon ;)