Dying to see action shots of the XL GST!!

hermesugo

Feb 16, 2010
Does anyone have any pictures of the new XL GST? I know someone bought one last week? but have yet to post some action shots, I would love to see how it looks on!! I love the GST and think that I am gonna love the XL even more!

I have searched high and low and can't come across any! Thank you!

I don't, but it's giant!

My sister could rock it, but she's a little bigger than me. I'm 5'4" and pretty petite.

If you want a super large tote, it's a great option! I actually like it a lot more than the normal GST.

I'm pretty sure I saw this in the Chanel boutique in SF the other day.. And it was HUMONGOUS. It looked like the size of a duffel bag or so where you could put in a lot of clothes for a trip out of the city for a few days. I didn't try it on but I did look at it in awe like, "I wonder who could actually pull that off in public without looking ridiculous...?" Or maybe it looked like King Kong to me because I'm a petite Asian girl. Hahahaha.

^I just tried on this bag at NM in Beverly Hills. It is huge but I am tall (5"8+) so it looked really cool on. It's dimensions are 18x16x7, supple caviar with a polished finish. Price is $2995.

There are modeling pics here somewhere. She had the black and navy. Very cool bag for a tall person as I think we can pull it off. Will definitely purchase if I can snag it on sale!

Last edited:
I tried it on at Bergdorf's when I was in NY and it's GINORMOUS!! I looked like a munchkin carrying it...I'm 5'3"...I think someone can carry ME around in it!!!

Thank you ladies! It does sound HUGE! I will have a look around and see what I can find! Is it similar in size to the Bal Weekender you think? Thanks so much again!

I tried it on at Bergdorf's when I was in NY and it's GINORMOUS!! I looked like a munchkin carrying it...I'm 5'3"...I think someone can carry ME around in it!!!

Hhahahahah, I am a shorty too! but I have a thing for big bags, I don't know why. I don't think they have the GST at NM here for me to try on so I am trying to figure out what the size is. Thanks so much!

I tried this on at SCP just for kicks.. I like big bags, but this looked ridiculous..It's VERY heavy and my SA said that it looks like I could fit into the bag...For those familiar with the new LV artsy bag, this XL GST makes the artsy look like a mini flap..

^^hehe...no problem.. maybe someone taller could pull it off.. I'm 5'3 and a XXS in Bebe clothing, but I was wearing heels that day so technically I was 5'7 and it still looked wrong... just make sure to try it on first versus buying sight unseen.. from what I can remember, I think it's around 3x bigger than a regular GST maybe even more

Saw this bag in Vegas at Bellagio chanel ... fell in love with the blue. it's truly oversized and I was afraid it was too big for me (I'm 5'6" tall but stocky). My friend laughed at me because I was carrying a vintage overnighter and it was the same size!

Unfortunately I opted out because I wasn't up for spending that much money on 'new' caviar. Still gorgeous!

I dont have any pics to share but like the others, i tried this bag on and it was waaaaaaaaay to big for me. I think its actually bigger IRL than what you see in pics...