DY on sale? -YES!

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
My personal shopper at a high end jewelry store in my town just called me to tell me that she is having a huge DY sale (private sale starts tomorrow and opens to the public on Sunday). She has 1500 pieces of DY at 50% off. Most of them are 18K gold (I prefer the S. Silver) but I am going down tomorrow to check it out anyway. Does anyone know if this is a DY thing or maybe just this boutiques?

Buy me something. LOL! Your very lucky. I have never heard of a sale like this before. Just double or triple points at saks, NM. etc . I would love the YG black onyx small cerise ring. OHHHH

Okay, so I checked out the sale and there wasn't much there. I was so disappointed. I asked one of the sales associates why everything looked so picked over and his reply was "well, the sale has been going on for 2 weeks now and the good stuff sold right away". 2 weeks! WTF? My personal shopper called me yesterday and the sale started 2 weeks ago? I will not feel guilty about purchasing from another SA in the future, that is for sure.

That is horrible. I would have been disappointed too! I wouldn't buy from that personal shopper again.

Is it possible that your personal shopper didn't find out until yesterday? Maybe she was out of town? Just a stretch...