Dway Slides

sbheezy

Nov 11, 2021
I bought a pair of the classic Dway slides and they are super uncomfortable. The front end of the "Christian dior" strap is super stiff and digs into the top of my toes when i walk. Of course, I just got them and only wore them once. Do they get more comfortable once broken in?

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
I’ve only tried some on in the shop and they hurt my foot too. They may soften up, I’ve got bad feet - but I find if they hurt from start shoes will usually keep hurting. Hope they will wear in for you.

Reactions: Classy_Sam

littleming

Oct 27, 2015
I was just complaining about this!!!
Dior keeps coming out with all different patterns for Dway slides and I finally bought a pair… but I really hate how uncomfortable they are!! (Love the look though…)

May 12, 2014
I had been wanting to try Dway slides for a long time and finally made it to a boutique in July to try them on for the first time. I have high arches and I couldn't even get my foot in far enough to keep them on my feet for more than a step or two. The soles were pretty stiff and uncomfortable as well. I was bummed, because they are very pretty and I love all the designs they are available in. I tried some sneakers on, too, and they were also really uncomfortable. Guess I'll just stick to the bags!

Classy_Sam

Jul 22, 2014
Reading this makes me unsure about buying them.. they finally have the black ones online available again, been eyeing them all week and there is just something that keeps me from ordering them. Maybe it’s also the fact dat I read stories that sending items back to Dior is not all that great. Unfortunately the’re not available at my boutique (Amsterdam). Now I still don’t know what to do.

Reactions: gucci girl