DVF Sample Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do they charge tax on everything over $110?
    I know some sample sales don't so I'm hoping :smile:

2. The dress looks gorgerous. Good find! I wish I was still living in NY. :sad:

3. no tax. $150 even.

4. Thank you so much!

5. i was at the sale this morning, waited in line at 8:15am, by 8:30am the line was all the way at the end of the block.

TONS of dresses and the salesperson said that they are going to keep putting more stuff out for the rest of the week so its definitely worth going. she also mentioned that they will probably slash the prices on the last day.

6. I highly recommend the billion dollar babes sale in SF for those that hate not being in NYC :smile:

During their sale this last weekend I picked up 2 DVF wrap dresses for $120 each and a couple of DVF mod mini dresses for <$100

7. interesting, when i went last year there were no wrap dresses. may have to try again this week. thanks for all the updates!

8. I was there at about 3pm. No line to get in but the fitting room was crazy. They do let a lot of people in at the same time, but only allow about 10 minutes to try on up to 10 pieces.

Got these two dresses and a white eyelet wrap top.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I am SO in love with this dress. I must have it. Do you mind having a twin? ;)

10. I don't mind at all :smile: But you should hurry, I don't think there were too many of these.

11. And here's the picture of the top - it must've been sold out because I've been having a hard time finding it online.

[​IMG]

12. I can imagine! It's gorgeous. I'll try to go tomorrow. :smile:

13. Is anyone heading over to this sale today? I might head over there in little while during my lunch break... wondering if I should only bring my wallet becuase I would don't like to check my handbag. Does anyone know if they make you check your handbags at the door?

14. If anyone is going to the DVF sale, would they mind looking for something for me and purchasing it?

15. I haven't decided whether or not I'll be able to go today - would love to but don't know if I have the time or energy.