DVF Sample Sale - December 2011

lubird217

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
NYC
Has anyone heard anything about dates? Usually there's a postcard out already? According to my comical and creepy calculations its usually next week (second week after Thanksgiving) and with no news I'm starting to get really nervous. Has the chaos scared them away?? Anyone in the know please update this thread :P

lubird217

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
NYC
Oh no, to answer my own question 260 Sample Sale space is taken by Current/Elliott, Joie and Equipment Dec 6-10. This isn't looking good. I will be devastated if it is canceled!

Christmas54

Aug 3, 2010
NYC
Someone in the DVF thread in the wardrobe sub forum said that it was Dec. 5-9th. I have no idea if that is true though. I will be so upset if it is cancelled too!

Entice

O.G.
Dec 1, 2009
Has anyone heard anything about dates? Usually there's a postcard out already? According to my comical and creepy calculations its usually next week (second week after Thanksgiving) and with no news I'm starting to get really nervous. Has the chaos scared them away?? Anyone in the know please update this thread :P

:lol::lol::lol:

I laughed for about 2 min after I read that.

Yes I've been waiting for the dates too..it's usually the first full week of Dec.

lubird217

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
NYC
OK I just heard it is still on but not Dec 6-9 like it is "supposed" to be - sometimes after that but before the New Year. I'm so glad! I thought the whole thing was off!

ashleyjena

O.G.
May 8, 2010
Connecticut, USA
OK I just heard it is still on but not Dec 6-9 like it is "supposed" to be - sometimes after that but before the New Year. I'm so glad! I thought the whole thing was off!
Oh, thank goodness, after the new year is fine because I can negotiate another NYC trip since I'm not far away (Connecticut), I just couldn't change my trip to make it 1 week later this close to it!

nyc10075

Jan 23, 2009
NYC
No line when I left ~2:30pm. They started letting the public in at noon.

Great selection of winter dresses (think thick wool!) but wrap dresses starting to dwindle already. Line for dressing room wasn't bad this afternoon and there was no line to get in so worth it to take a look.

I ended up with a Panel Acmis Pencil Skirt in black and an Aurora dress (plenty of these!)

They also gave a free small dVF printed zipper pouch with a sleeping eye cover to match if you bought something.