DVF or Marc Jacobs?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello all!

I am trying to decide between these 2 dresses....any advice would be greatly appreciated:

Diane Von Furstenberg
    [​IMG]

Marc Jacobs
    [​IMG]

2. mmm both dresses are very busy, for my opinion I would have to know your height,? is this for a special occasion ? Visually I like the DVF a little, just not wild about the color blocking . MJ visually is a no for me.

3. i totally love the MJ one.... y? because the colour is GREAT! very summer looking, plus (i know its only a pic) but i think the MJ one would be much easier to move around in.... oh its just so cute!!! :smile:

4. Well, I am about 5'3" and I am trying to get out of my comfort zone in terms of color and print (I usually wear solids or blacks). It isn't for a particular occassion...just feel like this will be the year of the dress for me...hehe. I like the shape of the DVF, but I think the Marc would be more fun to wear in the summer.

5. LOVE the MJ one, I'm a big fan of empire waist dresses and tops!
    TOTALLY fun in teh summer!
    OOOOH, what bag would you carry?

6. Oh, I didn't even think about the bag for the Marc dress. I have a really pretty turquoise leather tote from Kate Spade. Maybe that's too much color. Hmm....need to think about that one....maybe a cute straw bag.

7. I like the Diane Von Furstenberg dress. It's really cool and "mod" looking :nuts:

8. DVF is less "prissy" which I like.

9. They're both very different looks. I think I like the MJ a little better. It's sweeter.

10. Then I would suggest the MJ at your height (which is very cute ) you can do with out all the fuss, the DVF will over power you.

I hope this helps you Suli

Good luck !

11. i definitely say the marc jacobs....i have the top version of that dress and being petite (im' 5'1) it's incredibly flattering, totally cute in the summer and just makes u feel good ( can u tell i love love love marc? :love:)

12. at 5'3, i agree with pradasmeadow, go with marc. the big pattern on the DVF would be overpowering.

13. I like them both, but the DVF the best because of the print.

14. Marc !! Its so sweet looking, which i love, the DVF is tooooo ..80's spandex-y looking.

15. I like the MJ better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice